Stories have been the main form of communication for thousands of years, with generations passing along information to future generations in a variety of forms.
“It is common knowledge among psychologists, visual marketers, and behavioral specialists that around 93% of communication is nonverbal, hence the cliché, ‘A picture is worth a thousand words.’ One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words, according to Forrester Research.” -Social Media Examiner
However, video now dominates our lives. We watch television, we respond to commercials. Millennials depend on YouTube tutorials to supplement college courses and pursue hobbies, and Generation Z is largely responsible for the massive spike in Tik Tok usage (a video sharing social networking service). Video has become the newest, most effective form of communication.
“Video has become, unequivocally, the most important marketing tool in any business.”
Matt Johnston, Author of Empathetic, CEO Guide Social
- Video outperforms images by 73% in social media and by 78% on Facebook and Instagram.
- It is in 82% of all content on the internet.
- 88% of Video Marketers say video gives them a positive ROI
- 81% of Marketers say that video has increased the average time that people spend on their page
- 95% of video marketers say video has helped viewers understand the use of their product
- 83% say video has helped them produce leads
- 80% has said video has helped directly increase sales
- 87% say video has increased traffic to their website
Tell your story with a video! With such a powerful impact, why wouldn’t you want to use the best performing tool in our arsenal? If you need our help, contact us!